Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Overlook Woven Raglan is perfect for exploring new travel destinations or in your own backyard! It is a woven raglan with a relaxed fit. The sleeves have a darted shoulder for a great shape. The neckline is finished with a woven bias neckband with or without a placket opening. There are options for a shorter boxy hem or shaped hip length silhouette. The short sleeves can be finished with a cuff or hem.
Unisex for sizes newborn to 14 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 31-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* layered A0 copy shop file for large format included
* Projection file for projector cutting - layered, optimized with heavier line weights, buffer area, unfolded pieces with center marked
There are 14 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options on the print at home pattern located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight woven fabrics such as challis, viscose, muslin, linen/linen blends, chambray, lawn, voile, poplin, shirting, cotton/cotton blends, seersucker, double gauze, etc. More fluid fabrics are recommended.
fusible interfacing and 2-3 closures (for optional placket)
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern, or for use in a classroom setting.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Per Etsy rules, payment is due at the time of purchase. Failure to complete payment or make arrangements otherwise within three days will be reported to Etsy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the digital nature of the product, no refunds are offered on PDF patterns.
If you would like a size or design not listed, please contact me at JennuineDesign@gmail.com and we can work out a custom listing for you.