Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Fete Slacks will have children looking their very best for every occasion this holiday season and beyond! Flat front with pull on for sizes newborn to 6 years, or sleek zipper fly with tabbed waistband. Darted back or elastic for easy fitting. Optional back welt pockets and tuxedo stripe detail elevate these slacks for any formal event.
Unisex for sizes newborn to 14 years.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 59-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* layered A0 copy shop file for large format included
* Projection file for projector cutting - layered, optimized with heavier line weights, buffer area, unfolded pieces with center marked
There are 25 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options on the print at home file located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Bottom weight woven fabrics such as poplin, twill, sateen, linen/linen blends, wool suiting, wool crepe.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.