Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Hols Dress Shirt is your solution to event dressing this holiday season and beyond! For recitals, candlelight ceremonies, gatherings, and feasts. Keep it simple with a classic dress shirt, or add feminine details like rounded collar and ruffles on the button placket. Optional chest pocket and straight or curved waist.
Unisex for sizes newborn to 14 years.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 45-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* layered A0 copy shop file for large format included
* Projection file for projector cutting - layered, optimized with heavier line weights, buffer area, unfolded pieces with center marked
There are 18 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options on the print at home file located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight woven fabric such as shirting, chambray, poplin, linen/linen blends, lawn, voile, sateen, cotton woven, etc.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Dec 31, 2022
thank you for a fun pattern
Apr 8, 2022
Haven’t used it yet...but look adorable!!!!!