Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Cruise Culottes are perfect for jetting about by land, sea, or sky! They are woven breezy culottes with multiple options. Make a basic culotte with optional pocket - add the fun rounded flap, standard inseam pocket, or leave them off. Shorts or pedal-pusher lengths (that's below the knee), or add gathered tiers for mid-calf or full length. Wide elastic waist makes a comfortable fit.
Sizes newborn to 14 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 49-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* A0 copy shop file for large format included
* Projection file for projector cutting - layered, optimized with heavier line weights, buffer area, unfolded pieces with center marked
There are 29 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options on the print at home file located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Medium weight woven fabrics such as chambray, lawn, voile, poplin, shirting, cotton/cotton blends, seersucker, double gauze, muslin, linen/linen blends, etc. Other fabrics with more drape such as challis, viscose or rayon may be used and will have a more fluid appearance.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern, or for use in a classroom setting.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Per Etsy rules, payment is due at the time of purchase. Failure to complete payment or make arrangements otherwise within three days will be reported to Etsy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the digital nature of the product, no refunds are offered on PDF patterns.
If you would like a size or design not listed, please contact me at JennuineDesign@gmail.com and we can work out a custom listing for you.
Sep 11, 2022