Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Camper Hat is perfect for summer days at camp or exploring the world around you. Six curved panels hug the head and the sloped brim shades the face, ears and neck. Reversible for two in one style. Packable and lightweight to grab and go!
Unisex for sizes preemie to large adult
Difficulty level: Beginner
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 16-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* Projection file for projector cutting - layered, optimized with heavier line weights, buffer area, unfolded pieces with center marked
There are 3 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version. The print at home pattern is located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Main: Light to medium weight stable woven fabrics such as linen/linen blends, chambray, lawn, voile, poplin, shirting, cotton/cotton blends, seersucker, canvas, etc.
Interfacing: (optional): Light to mid weight fusible interfacing like Pellon SF101, Pellon 808 Craft Fuse, Vilene S320, or Vlieseline H250/305.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern, or for teaching in a classroom setting.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Per Etsy rules, payment is due at the time of purchase. Failure to complete payment or make arrangements otherwise within three days will be reported to Etsy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the digital nature of the product, no refunds are offered on PDF patterns.
If you would like a size or design not listed, please contact me at JennuineDesign@gmail.com and we can work out a custom listing for you.