Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Rancher Bandana is a great accessory for all ages – and even four-legged friends! A bib with adjustable snap closure for babies, cowls to slip over the head for older kids through adults, or a version to tie around the neck or head for all sizes. You’ll be ready for adventure under the big sky with the Rancher Bandana!
Sizes baby through adult.
Recommended fabrics include: Medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as quilter’s cotton, chambray, flannel. Sturdy knit like cotton Lycra, interlock, or velour.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I’d love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale using hired seamstresses.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 16-page PDF file which features:
* printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* seams are enclosed for a professional result
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 5 pages of pattern pieces.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Jun 11, 2023
The instructions are easy to follow and do
May 2, 2023
I had difficulty bringing it to size on my printer.