Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
Sanskrit for “truth”, the Satya Romper is a playful and versatile romper or playsuit, with arced pockets tucked into the waist seam. The bodice neckline mirrors this detail. Elastic straps and back make this an easy dressing option for independent kids. A snap opening option is included for sizes nb – 2T to make for fast diaper changes. Two lengths are included – a shorts-length romper and a longer playsuit, ending at the knee. Either length can have elastic added to the hem for a bubble romper style.
Sizes newborn through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 39-page PDF file which features:
* printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* detailed illustrated diagrams with a shading key to indicate right/wrong side and linings
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* separate A0/large format pattern file for copy shop printing
* separate projection pattern file for projector cutting
There are 16 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version, which is included at the end of the tutorial.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, poplin, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, eyelet, chambray, or rayon challis. Knits like cotton jersey or cotton Lycra can also be used.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. Please credit Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale using hired seamstresses.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Jun 24, 2022
Easy to follow instructions. Some beginners might be a bit confused in matching the graphics to the words but if you've constructed a simple garment before, it's easy to figure it out. Very detailed and swapping the FOE for fabric tubes with elastic was super simple!
May 8, 2021
Great pattern! I love the pdf layers that allow size selection when printing. This was my first sew doing a waistline like this, directions were a little confusing but I was able to figure it out. Excited to try another pattern from this shop!
May 20, 2020
This is a really fun pattern to sew, with excellent instructions. And my daughters love their rompers!