Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
A perfect combination of ease and fancy, the Naples Dress features a subtle high-low empire bodice with crossover neckline. It pulls over the head and is fastened with either a bias bow or flowy tie. Sleeves can be sleeveless, circular butterfly sleeves, or mid-length or long bell sleeves. Skirt options include a swishy A-line or full gathered skirt in dress or tunic lengths.
Sizes newborn through 12 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 69-page PDF file which features:
* printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* detailed illustrated diagrams with a shading key to indicate right/wrong side and linings
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 49 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, poplin, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, chambray, batiste, or rayon challis. Knits like cotton jersey or cotton Lycra can be used for the sleeves and skirt.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale using hired seamstresses.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Per Etsy rules, payment is due at the time of purchase. Failure to complete payment or make arrangements otherwise within three days will be reported to Etsy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the digital nature of the product, no refunds are offered on PDF patterns.
If you would like a size or design not listed, please contact me at JennuineDesign@gmail.com and we can work out a custom listing for you.
Dec 29, 2018
Instructions are easy to read and the dress I made for my daughter is adorable.