Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Doll Naples Dress is the perfect combination of ease and fancy, featuring a subtle high-low empire bodice with crossover neckline. It opens at the back and can be closed with hook and loop tape and/or tied. Sleeves can be sleeveless, circular butterfly sleeves, or mid-length or long bell sleeves. Skirt options include a swishy A-line or full gathered skirt in dress or tunic lengths.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner/Intermediate – able to work with a small item.
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 17-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams with a shading key to indicate right/wrong side and linings
* thorough step by step instructions
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Jennuine Design Pattern Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 4 pages of pattern pieces.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, poplin, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, chambray, batiste, or rayon challis. Knits like cotton jersey or cotton Lycra can be used for the sleeves and skirt.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.