Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Divided Dress is great for color blocking, mixing prints, playing with stripes, or custom knit panels. With “divisions” at the front shoulder, bodice and hem, or a circular shawl option there’s no end to the potential. Features include a comfortable a-line silhouette, short, long or sleeveless, and optional pockets this dress will go from playground to special occasion with ease.
Sizes newborn through 12 years
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner
his pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 39-page PDF file which features:
* printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* a supplemental abridged sewing guide
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design Group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
There are 19 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options. A copy shop file is available upon request.
Recommended fabrics include:
Medium to stable knits like cotton Lycra, Ponte de Roma, Liverpool, French terry, or sweatshirt fleece. Ribbing from cotton Lycra, rib knit, smooth cuff, or self fabric from the dress if it has sufficient recovery. Knits with 25 – 40% 2-way stretch for the body of the dress. Four-way knits with 40-50% stretch will work best for the circular shawl neckline.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale using hired seamstresses.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.