Please note ** This listing is for a sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Verona Dress is a soft and sweet dress with a fun folding collar resembling a notched suit collar. A longer underskirt gives the perfect canvas for playing with fabric combinations. Comfortable, fully-lined bodice with enclosed elastic at the back. Optional short, long, or cap sleeves. The smallest sizes have an opening with button loop at the back for ease in dressing. Optional patch pockets and tulle accent make this dress exceedingly customizable!
Sized for girls' newborn through 12 years.
This printed pattern is sent as a pattern booklet which features:
* color cover
* detailed grayscale illustrated diagrams
* sturdy full-size pattern pages; not tissue paper
* thorough step by step instructions
* link to a video showing one of the constructions steps for clarity
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* seams are finished or enclosed for a professional result
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
Recommended fabrics include light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, eyelet, broderie anglaise, chambray, gauze, or rayon challis. Knits like jersey can be used. Lace overlays can be used well with this pattern, and working with overlays are discussed in the pattern instructions.
You are welcome to make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis.