Please note ** This listing is for a sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
Dressage Leggings are a true close-fitting legging with inset panels in front and rear to mimic riding pants with a saddle grip. Perfect for highlighting interesting fabric combinations or to preserve lighter colors with a darker seat panel. Basic pattern pieces are also included for a fast sew version.
Sized for girls' newborn through 12 years.
This printed pattern is sent as a pattern booklet which features:
* color cover
* detailed grayscale illustrated diagrams
* sturdy full-size pattern pages; not tissue paper
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
Recommended fabrics include 2 or 4-way stretch knit fabrics like jersey, Ponte de Roma, nylon spandex, cotton Lycra, scuba knit, or stretch vegan leather. When ordering from an online fabric shop, try searching “leggings”.