Please note ** This listing is for a sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Haven Acres Blouse is a sweet and comfortable top with a keyhole neckline, gently gathered sleeves and elastic at the waist. A flounce falls from the waist to the hip. Sleeves can be short or long to span every season. The smallest sizes have a snap or button placket at the back for ease in dressing.
Sized for girls' newborn through 12 years.
This printed pattern is sent as a pattern booklet which features:
* color cover
* detailed grayscale illustrated diagrams
* sturdy full-size pattern pages; not tissue paper
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
Recommended fabrics include light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, broadcloth, shirting, Swiss dot, linen, eyelet, broderie anglaise, chambray, gauze, or rayon challis. Stable knits can also be used.