Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
This pattern is an expansion of the popular LOL Swing Top. Using the pieces in this expansion, you can make an adorable and airy pinafore back LOL Swing Top, or a floaty dress. The original LOL Swing Top is a breezy summer top with an a-line front and a racerback yoke. Instructions for either woven or knit fabrics make this a very versatile pattern. A single button or snap closure at the left shoulder for wovens and no closure for knits make this an easy dressing option.
This pattern is offered as an expansion of the LOL Swing Top pattern, and does not include the top front or yoke. ** Be sure you have the original LOL Swing Top, or purchase the LOL Swing Bundle to get both patterns for a bundled price.
Sized for girls' newborn through 12 years.
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 40-page PDF file which features:
* printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to a video tutorial for the “burrito roll” technique
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* separate A0/large format pattern file for copy shop printing
* separate projector pattern file for projection cutting
There are 25 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version which is located at the end of the tutorial. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options.
Recommended fabrics include Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, crepe, shirting, double gauze, poplin, linen or linen/cotton blends, rayon challis, or lighter quilting cottons. Lightweight knits like jersey for a knit version. I recommend pre-made narrow bias tape for wovens as it can be difficult to get precise 1/4”/6mm folds on homemade bias. Rib knit/“ribbing” , or cotton lycra works best for finishing the edges on knit versions.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after pattern files are downloaded.
You are welcome to sell garments made from Jennuine Design patterns on a home-production basis. Please contact me about large scale production where additional people would be using the pattern.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Mar 4, 2023
Haven't had a chance to sew anything with this new pattern, but I love it and can't wait to create! No issues with seller.