Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Adult LOL Swing Top is a breezy summer top or dress with an a-line front, racerback yoke and wide sweeping back. An optional Full Bust Adjustment (FBA) front piece is offered for those above a B sewing cup, which is a pivot and slide FBA for the knit version and a darted FBA for the woven version. Inseam pockets can be added to the dress length. Instructions and pattern pieces for either woven or knit fabrics make this a very versatile pattern.
US sizes 000 to 32
This pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 82-page PDF file which features:
* printing with layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) and options desired
* separate pattern files for knit or woven versions
* FBA option for those with more than 2"/5cm difference between overbust and full bust
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* full-sized pattern pieces with seam allowances included
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to a video tutorial for the “burrito roll” technique
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* separate A0/large format pattern file for copy shop printing
* separate projector pattern file for projection cutting
There are 28 pages of pattern pieces for the knit version, and 30 pages for the woven version. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options.
Recommended fabrics include:
Light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, crepe, shirting, double gauze, poplin, linen or linen/cotton blends, rayon challis, peach skin or lighter quilting cottons. Lightweight knits like jersey, rayon or bamboo blends, Interlock Twist Yarn (ITY), or Double Brushed Polyester (DBP) for a knit version.
Pre-wash and dry all fabrics before you begin.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
You are welcome to sell garments made from Jennuine Design patterns on a home-production basis.
Per Etsy rules, payment is due at the time of purchase. Failure to complete payment or make arrangements otherwise within three days will be reported to Etsy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the digital nature of the product, no refunds are offered on PDF patterns.
If you would like a size or design not listed, please contact me at JennuineDesign@gmail.com and we can work out a custom listing for you.
Aug 14, 2020