Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Adult Pixel Pullover is anything but a basic raglan sweatshirt! It has a saddle sleeve with a front and back sleeve, combining the shaping and fit of a set in sleeve and the style of a raglan. It has a relaxed fit through the body, and four neckline options: crew neck, shawl collar, scuba hood, or wide cowl. Cuffs at the sleeve and hem make this a very quick sew, and optional thumbhole cuffs add to the snuggle factor of this versatile pullover. A curved hem option is also included, as well as an optional FBA front.
US sizes 000 to 32
Difficulty level: Beginner
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as an 81-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* A0/large format file for copy shop printing
* Projection file for projector cutting
There are 55 pages of pattern pieces. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options on the print at home file located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Medium to heavy weight stable knits for the body of the sweater with 5-25% 2-way stretch like sweatshirt fleece, French Terry, Ponte de Roma, velour, or knit velvet. The shawl collar, hood, or cowl can be made from light to medium weight knits like jersey, sweater knits, cotton Lycra, etc. The main fabric can be used for one layer of the neckline of the shawl collar and hood if the lining is lighter. Ribbing from cotton Lycra, rib knit, smooth cuff, or self fabric if it has sufficient recovery; 25-40% stretch recommended.
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I’d love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.