Please note ** This listing is for a downloadable PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, not for a finished garment**
The Journal Jumpsuit is every kids dream of easy one piece dressing! Slip into this jumpsuit through the neckline – either a lower back neckline, or a henley-style placket with or without hood. Ankle, knee, or shortie length options. Optional kangaroo pocket or square patch pockets at the side seam.
Unisex for sizes newborn to 14 years.
Difficulty level: Confident Beginner; Intermediate for placket options
The PDF pattern is delivered via immediate download as a 56-page PDF file which features:
* detailed illustrated diagrams
* thorough step by step instructions
* guidance for a well-fitted final garment
* pattern pieces are full-sized and include seam allowances
* nested pattern pieces and include layers, providing the ability to print only the size(s) desired
* measurements given in imperial and metric throughout
* links to the Sew Jennuine Design group on Facebook for additional assistance and community
* A0 copy shop file for large format included
* Projection file for projector cutting
There are 30 pages of pattern pieces in the print at home version. A detailed guide is provided to print only the pages needed for the desired size and options on the print at home file located at the end of the tutorial file.
Recommended fabrics include:
Medium weight knits with 25 – 40% 2 or 4-way stretch jerseys like cotton Lycra, rayon, linen, or bamboo blends, Interlock Twist Yarn (ITY), or Double Brushed Polyester (DBP)
You may make and sell garments made from this pattern on a home-production basis. I'd love it if you give credit to Jennuine Design in your listings. Please contact me about manufacturing on a larger scale where additional people would be using the pattern.
Due to the nature of this digital product, refunds are not offered after files have been downloaded.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Sep 8, 2023
Made several jumpsuits for a musical, they turned out so cute!